Happy Spring Equinox!
Equinox is the day when—around the whole Earth— night and day are equally long.
It is the day of balance!
Here, in the northern hemisphere, we are celebrating the first day of spring, while those of you in the southern hemisphere are welcoming in the first day of fall. 🌏 💕
Have fun with your broom today 🙂
Whether you are doing spring cleaning or putting your house in order for autumn, today is a fabulous day to have fun with your broom!
On the equinoxes, our common household brooms
all balance beautifully on their own.
On the equinoxes, our common household brooms all balance beautifully on their own. Really? Really!
You simply must try it. Here’s how:
- Go get your broom and say hello. (“Hello broom! Happy Equinox.” is a nice greeting. 🙂)
- Find a flat surface in your house.
- Stand up your broom and step back to observe.
- Enjoy this bit of equinox-themed silliness.
- Say, “Thank you” to your broom.
- Optional: Actually sweep your house, haha!
NOTE: Even somewhat-lopsided brooms can stand on equinox!
PHOTO CREDIT: Iman Solemany Zadeh on Unsplash. (Photo from Isfahan, Iran)